November 23, 2008

Bowling Freak !!

"Going bowling is not just to go to play a game, the truth is.......to go to be with you and spend the night.....together."
Adams

Bowling is an indoor game in which you roll a large heavy ball along a wooden track in order to knock down a group of pins (10 pins). The maximum score is 300 (perfect play, getting strike every time you throw a ball). For me I like doing sports in my free time, and right now, I like "Bowling" the most. I think I am a bowling freak, I really love to go bowling. Some friends said: "Adams, you go bowling so often, why it is so attractive like that?"

I acknowledge that it is true. You know what, if somebody asked me to go bowling, I would never say no if I was not so busy. I think maybe I can go bowling every weeks. Sometimes, when there is nobody initiates or organizes a bowling gathering, I am the one to do it.

The main reasons are, indeed I want to get a higher average, the average of 170 (my best average), and set a new record of 204. But it is not just like that, the more important one is to go to be with friends, nothing is happier than being with friends and have fun if we have free time. We can get to know more and more about each other, strengthen and maintain our relationship, and refresh our feelings during or after a stressful situation/a hard day of work. Meanwhile, there are many other incentives for us to go bowling.

I am not a professional, but I want to play like a professional, or even.......better.

Let`s go bowling together !!!

Adams

"Bowling is an excellent way to gather with a group of friends and have fun. Relaxing, talking, kidding and teasing among a large group of friends is one of the best past times in the world!"
Joseph

No comments: