December 19, 2008

My favorite songs ....... for YOU !!


One day, ....... one day, ....... is so long for me ....... without you. Miss you so much, I wish you understand my ....... feeling.

I am ....... strong but without you within me ....... I cannot find no rest ........ All I am going to be is ....... INCOMPLETE. Honey ......., you know it, if you let go of me, I ....... I will be ....... INCONSOLABLE.


Baby, come on, my baby ......., what do you say!?










Hey, do you think it works?
....... Not so sure .............

Okay, then try another one !!


Baby, I know you are hurting ........ and right now you feel like you would never love me again. I am not asking you to forgive me, but all I ask is for a CHANCE, ....... a chance to prove that I love you.

I should ....... have told you that I love you, the time you asked me. Honey, right now, I realized that you are the only one girl that I cannot live without. I love you so much ....... and will always do. You are always beautiful in my heart.


No comments: