December 13, 2008

Only a SEED that wanna sprout and grow up !!

"Everybody, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, that you paid attention to my presentation, challenged me, and criticized me (for development) . I really have learned a lot from yesterday session. I say SUCCESS, it is a ROSE, and I am just a SEED. You are the SUN, the WATER, the EARTH, the EVERYTHING that let me grow up. The FLOWER will bloom in the near future and its beauty will last forever for mankind as a whole."

Adams

The author would like to convey his message to his brothers, sisters, friends and all men/women who spend their precious time to visit this blog. Meantime, he wishes to elaborate on his argument (constructive criticism) in the up-coming posts.

The PowerPoint Presentations (PDF files) are now available and can be downloaded from the links below (Box.net):
  1. The Subprime Crisis: Securitization and Credit Derivative (Japanese Version)
  2. The Subprime Crisis: Why It Happened and What to Do about It (English Version)
For your information: KimsA = AsmiK, and AsmiK is known to the world as Adams.

Should you have any suggestions, questions or wish to check the answers of the "Quick quizzes", you can either post as comment or contact Adams directly. From 'ABOUT ME', click 'VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE' on the top right of this page. Then the next page shows up, you can find 'EMAIL' on the top left-hand side.

No comments: